Need to know exactly how to implement effective social media ideas for your non-profit or organization?
Don’t know how to activate your online community to generate very specific goals?
Need some real life ideas on how other non-profits use Twitter and Facebook for fundraising and volunteer recruitment?
Need an overhaul of your online or social media presence or an expert to tell you exactly where the gaps and inconsistencies are?
Have very specific questions not covered in this case study or that you need more elaborate on?
- Is your non-profit still scratching the surface and experimenting with social media?
- Are you using social media but haven’t seen the Return on Investment (ROI)?
- Has your non-profit had some success using Facebook to build cause awareness or fundraise but not with Twitter?
- Do you need a better understanding of how to use Twitter to engage new and younger audiences?
If any of these challenges apply or you just want an edge on using Twitter to build cause awareness, fundraise, and connect with new and current supporters, then you should attend the upcoming webinar:
How to Use Twitter to Fundraise, Recruit Volunteers, and Build Cause Awareness
$20 to register for this webinar
Space limited to only 25 attendees
What you’ll learn:
- Did you know that there are different types of Twitter audiences i.e. lurkers, contributers, socializers, etc?
- Learn how to develop Twitter engagement strategy to effectively engage each type.
- How to use tools like Tweetups, TweetChats, and others to build cause awareness
- How to effectively communicate your organization’s story on Twitter so that people get it
- How to measure and monitor your Twitter effectiveness for visibility, engagement, and advocacy
- How to integrate your Twitter strategy with your Facebook strategy
- How other non-profits are successfully building cause awareness on Twitter
- Ask the presenter questions specific to your organization’s Twitter challenges
About the presenter:
Fabiola Fleuranvil has developed non-profit strategic marketing campaigns, cleverly shaped audience perceptions, and positioned key messages to the public and media for a diversity of social causes from HIV/AIDS awareness, education, to women’s & children’s programs to health marketing and more.
She recently presented a lecture on Social Media Marketing for Non-profits for the University of Miami’s Community & Social Change Master’s Program and has also served as panelists for two learning sessions on marketing and brand development and non-profit branding hosted by the Miami-Dade Chamber of Commerce.