A group of Florida-based independent public relations, marketing communications, and digital engagement agencies have joined together to form a consortium known as the Florida Marketing & PR Alliance. United by strength, expertise, and approach, the winning combination allows alliance partners to create “win-win-win” situations for clients by bundling resources and competencies to offer statewide reach and impact primarily to municipalities, county government, and statewide agencies throughout Florida.
Spearheaded by Blueprint Creative Group, the alliance has a combined 40+ years of experience and offers clients the flexible and nimble nature of boutique agencies without the cost structure of large agencies.
“Smart collaborations make perfect sense in today’s business environment,” shares Fabiola Fleuranvil, Principal of Blueprint Creative Group. “Government agencies at all levels and even corporate clients seek a partner agency who can provide the greatest Return on Marketing Investment, and they’ll find that with the Florida Marketing & PR Alliance as our collaboration allows us to extend market reach, deepen the level of core competencies, and offer solutions cost effectively.”
Members of the alliance include:
- Blueprint Creative Group: a Miami-based strategic marketing and PR firm that develops brand positioning and go-to-market strategies for non-profit organizations, B2B firms, and consumer brands.
- Marketing Matters– a Hollywood, FL-based integrated marketing communications firm that develops awareness programs and PR campaigns.
- AJR Partners– an award-winning full-service PR and marketing agency based in Miami with an office in Sarasota serving clients in the technology, healthcare, and B2B sector.
- Profile Marketing– a PR agency located in Palm Beach county with corporate clients in a diversity of industry sectors including real estate, financial services, and non-profit.
- Vistra Communications– a Tampa-based PR and management consulting firm with offices in Orlando and Palm Beach and holding various Federal certifications including Service Disabled Veteran, SBA Small Disadvantaged Business, and a few other MBE certifications.
- Smith & Surrency– a Jacksonville-based digital marketing firm with a focus on the travel, tourism, and destination industries.
More information on the Florida Marketing & PR Alliance and partner agencies can be found online at FlaMarketingPRAlliance.com or by calling (305) 741-0378.