Client: INROADS, Inc.
INROADS develops and connects high promising minority students with salaried corporate internships at Americaâ€™s leading companies. INROADS has earned the trust and respect of Americaâ€™s Fortune 500 companies and have placed students in over 125,000 internships during its 40-year history.
Create a national PR plan to highlight organizational milestones over its 40-year history and reinforce organizational mission to current and prospective corporate partners.
How do we tell the INROADS story to the media even during times when there is no hard news to tell?
- Developed a comprehensive 12-month PR and media relations strategy using a varied media mix to showcase the INROADS brand and highlight the organizationâ€™s executives as industry thought leaders.
- Developed story pitches to position INROADS in key trade press, media outlets, and relevant publications targeted to corporate decision makers and C-level executives.
- Content development included by-lined articles, white papers, case studies, and best practices articles for placement in industry publications.
Managed day-to-day press relations with traditional and non-traditional media, developed media lists, secured media interviews, and developed relationships with key reporters.
Employed PR campaign measurement to assess value of messages placed and media impressions.
Media secured include: Dallas Business Journal, Nashville Business Journal, CBS Radio, Harvard Business Review, HR Magazine, Diversity Executive, and Talent Management Magazine, among others.
Recent clippings of feature placement, news releases, and CEO by-line articles we secured for INROADS:
- Hispanic Business (Sept 13, 2011): INROADS Helps Interns
- Diversity Inc (Spring 2011 issue): Maria Morris Named INROADS First Woman Chair of the Board of Directors
- Diversity Executive (February 22, 2011): Black History Month & the Key to Advancement in Corporate America
- Diversity Inc (July 21, 2011): INROADS Frank C. Carr National Day of Service